Cancellation & Refund Policy
Payment and Refund
ACS Pro Training Center, LLC will issue a full refund to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within seven (7) days of signing the enrollment agreement is signed but before instruction begins receives all monies returned except for the non-refundable registration fee.
- Initial down payment of $300 (including non-refundable registration fee of $100) with weekly payments of $200 until balance is fully paid. This can be paid in cash, check, cashier’s check, Visa and Master card through PayPal.
- Request for a refund must be submitted in writing together with a copy of the registration receipt.
- A student who cancels within 7 days of signing the enrollment agreement but before instruction begins receives all monies returned with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Thereafter, a student will be liable for
- the non-refundable registration fee plus
- the cost of any textbooks or supplies accepted plus
- Tuition liability as of the student’s last date of physical attendance. Tuition liability is divided by the number of quarters in the program. Total tuition liability is limited to the quarter during which the student withdrew or was terminated, and any previous quarters completed.
- If termination occurs
- All refunds will be issued within thirty (30) days of the determination of the withdrawal or cancellation date.
- If the Student is not able to meet and settle all school tuition fees and charges, certificate of completion, diploma and transcript will not be issued.
|Student may keep||School may keep|
|0-15% of the program||100% = $1000.00||0% = $0.00|
|16-30% of the program||75% = $750.00||25% = $250.00|
|31-45% of the program||50% = $500.00||50% = $500.00|
|46-60% of the program||25% = $250.00||75% = $750.00|
|after 60% of the program||0% = $0.00||100% = $1000.00|